Applied Parameters: CommandMode=CAM
This command is used to place circle objects onto the current document. The circle is drawn using three points on the circumference.
This command is accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by choosing the Place » Circle » 3-Points command from the main menus.
After launching the command, you will enter circle placement mode. Placement is made by performing the following sequence of actions:
- Position the cursor at the required position and click to define the first point on the circumference.
- Position the cursor at the required position and click to define the second point on the circumference.
- Position the cursor at the required position and click to define the third point on the circumference. The circle will be drawn after defining this third point.
- Continue placing further circles or right-click, or press Esc, to exit circle placement mode.
- In order for a circle to be drawn, the three points must not be placed in a line.
- Circles will be drawn using the current DCode. Set the required DCode in the DCode field on the CAMtastic panel.
- Circles will be drawn on the current layer. The current layer is displayed on the CAMtastic panel at the top of the layers list. Double-clicking on any layer in the layers list will cause it to become the current layer.