Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to toggle the Flash/Point selection mode On, or OFF.
This command can be accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by:
- Choosing the Edit » Selection » Flash command from the main menus.
- Clicking the button, on the Miscellaneous Tools drop-down () of the Utilities toolbar.
- Using the Ctrl+F keyboard shortcut.
After launching the command, the Flash/Point selection mode will either be turned ON, or OFF, depending on its current state. With this mode turned on, you will be able to include flash/drill point objects in your selection.
- You must be in editing mode (carrying out an editing operation), before this command will become available.
- Objects will only be selected if the Add selection mode is enabled. Conversely, objects will only be deselected from an existing selection, if the Remove selection mode is enabled.
- You may have Flash/Point and or Draws selection modes turned ON, but you cannot have both modes turned OFF at the same time.