Applied Parameters: CommandMode=CAM
This command is used to place rectangle objects on the current document.
This command can be accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by:
- Choosing the Place » Rectangle command from the main menus.
- Clicking the button, on the Placement Tools drop-down () of the Utilities toolbar.
After launching the command, you will enter rectangle placement mode. Placement is made by performing the following sequence of actions:
- Position the cursor at the required location in the workspace and click to anchor the first corner of the rectangle.
- Move the cursor - the rectangle will size accordingly - to the required location for the opposite corner of the rectangle, and click again to complete placement of the rectangle.
- Continue placing further rectangles or right-click, or press Esc, to exit rectangle placement mode.
- Rectangles will be drawn using the current DCode. Set the required DCode in the DCode field on the CAMtastic panel.
- Rectangles will be drawn on the current layer. The current layer is displayed on the CAMtastic panel at the top of the layers list. Double-clicking on any layer in the layers list will cause it to become the current layer.