Applied Parameters: CommandMode=CAM
This command is used to place circle objects onto the current document. The circle is drawn using a center point and a graphically defined radius.
This command can be accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by:
- Choosing the Place » Circle » Center, Tangent Point command from the main menus.
- Clicking the button, on the Placement Tools drop-down () of the Utilities toolbar.
After launching the command, you will enter circle placement mode. Placement is made by performing the following sequence of actions:
- Position the cursor at the required position and click to define the center point for the circle.
- Move the cursor to define the radius of the circle. As you move the cursor, a line appears to visually define the radius. When the radius is the required size, click again to complete placement of the circle.
- Continue placing further circles or right-click, or press Esc, to exit circle placement mode.
- Circles will be drawn using the current DCode. Set the required DCode in the DCode field on the CAMtastic panel.
- Circles will be drawn on the current layer. The current layer is displayed on the CAMtastic panel at the top of the layers list. Double-clicking on any layer in the layers list will cause it to become the current layer.