Build Macro Path
Created: November 29, 2016 | Updated: June 16, 2017
The Build Macro Path dialog
The Build Macro Path dialog is used to create a file list entry using an assembled macro string.
The dialog is accessed by clicking the Add button in the Copy Files List Setup dialog.
- [Project] (first field) - click to access a sub-menu to create the desired path:
- Project – select to choose the Project itself; will include only documents that have been added to the Altium Designer project.
- *.* - select to access a drop-down from where you can choose the desired file type extension or manually enter the desired extension.
- Project Dir – select to choose the local directory that contains the project.
- Release Managed – select to specify that the file source will be dynamically determined by the later Project Release process.
- Subfolder (center field) - click to access a sub-menu to create the desired path:
- Use base path – the file path is the source location, as defined in the initial option above.
- Choose subfolder – the file path is a nominated subdirectory within the Source path. Directly enter a subfolder path or browse to and select a subfolder using the button.
- Filter (right field) - click to access a drop-down from where you can choose the desired file type extension or manually enter the desired extension.
- Include Subfolders (doesn't matter for [Project] macro) – enable for the mask filter to apply (and therefore include) files in any subfolders.
- Preserve Folder Structure – enable to ensure that the file source folder structure is retained when the Output generator is run.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.