MultiBoardAssembly_Dlg-MBASystemPreferencesForm_GeneralMulti-board Assembly - General_AD
Created: August 24, 2017 | Updated: November 24, 2017
Parent page: Multi-board Assembly Preferences
The Multi-board Assembly - General page of the Preferences dialog
The Multi-board Assembly - General page of the Preferences dialog is used to configure which objects to import from the PCB when buidling a multi-board.
The page is accessed by clicking General under the Multi-board Assembly folder in the main Preferences dialog (accessed by clicking the button in the top right corner of the workspace).
- Import Copper - check the box to import copper, including routing and polygons.
- Import Overlay Layers - check the box to import overlay layers.
- Import Polygons - check the box to import polygons. This option is ignored when the Import Copper option is not enabled.
- Import Free 3D Bodies - check the box to import free 3D Bodies. 3D Bodies that are part of a component footprint are not affected by this option.
- Do Not Import Component With Height Less Than - enable to import components with height less than the mils you enter in the textbox.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.