Created: November 22, 2017 | Updated: May 1, 2018
The Properties dialog
The Properties dialog displays the VCS repository property information for a version-controlled file.
The dialog is accessed by right-clicking on a versioned document in the Project Files region of the Storage Manager panel then selecting VCS Properties from the context menu.
The dialog presents property information relating to the selected document.
- Path - the path to the local document in your working folder).
- URL - the URL for the document's location in the VCS repository.
- Repository Root - the repository root.
- Repository UUID - the repository UUID.
- Revision - the current revision of the document in your local working folder.
- Last Change Author - the author of the last change.
- Last Change Revision - the revision of the last change
- Last Change Time - the date and time of the last change.
- Conflicted - whether or not the document is conflicted.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.