Applied Parameters: Action=PublishMultimedia|ObjectKind=OutputBatch|DisableDialog=True
This command is used to generate the outputs that are enabled, and linked to, the selected Video output container, in the active Output Job Configuration file.
With the required Video output container selected, and at least one output linked and enabled, this command can be accessed from the OutputJob Editor by:
- Choosing the Tools » Generate Video command, from the main menus.
- Clicking the button on the Job Manager Toolbar toolbar.
- Using the F9 keyboard shortcut.
- Right-clicking on the entry for the Video container, and choosing the Generate Video command from the context menu.
First, ensure that the Video container whose linked (and enabled) outputs you wish to generate, is selected in the Output Containers region of the main job configuration window.
After launching the command, each of the outputs that are linked to the selected Video output container, and that are enabled for generation, will be generated. The process of generation proceeds in batch-fashion, and in sequence according to the numbering of the enabled outputs.
Generated output will be written to the location defined as part of the settings for the output container. These settings will also control whether the output is opened after generation.
- The batch output generation process can also be invoked by clicking on the Generate Content link, at the right of the container's entry in the region.