Created: June 5, 2018 | Updated: June 5, 2018
The Compare components dialog
The Compare components dialog displays the differences detected when comparing two revisions of Footprint Items.
The dialog is accessed by clicking Compare in the Footprint region in the Compare component revisions dialog.
- Differences between - lists the two compared footprints.
- Layer tabs - inside the parentheses shows how many primitive objects have differences for each layer that was compared. Click on a tab allows you to browse the differences more thoroughly.
- Component Primitives causing Differences for All Layers - lists the detected differences.
- Highlight Cell Density - use the slider bar to control the highlighted cells' density.
- Image - the footprint is divided up into square cells and each cell has been analyzed for the differences. Cells where differences exist are shown in full color with the differences highlighted.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.