Waived Violation Info
Created: June 10, 2022 | Updated: June 10, 2022
The Waived Violation Info dialog
This dialog provides options to document information about waived violations including when the violation was waived, who waived the violation, and the reason for waiving the violation.
The dialog can be accessed in the following ways:
- From the PCB Rules and Violations panel, right-click on a selected violation(s) then select Waive Select Violations from the context menu.
- From the Messages panel, right-click on a selected violation(s) then select Waive Violations from the context menu.
- Created At - displays the date and time the violation was waived.
- Author - displays the user who waived the violation. This information is auto-filled using your account information and can be edited manually.
- Reason - manually enter text explaining the reason for waiving the violation.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.