Defining Schematic AutoFocus Preferences for Altium Designer
Created: May 10, 2017 | Updated: October 31, 2018
を表示しています。 最新バージョンについては、こちらをご覧ください: バージョン 21 の
The Schematic - AutoFocus page of the Preferences dialog
The Schematic – AutoFocus page of the Preferences dialog provides numerous controls related to auto focus operations in the schematic.
This page is part of the main Preferences dialog that is accessed by clicking the control in the upper-right corner of the workspace then selecting the AutoFocus entry under the Schematic folder.
Dim Unconnected Objects
Thicken Connected Objects
- On Place - Enable this option to have the ability to thicken the surrounding connected objects when you are placing a new object on a network of these connected objects on the schematic sheet.
You can change presets for the Electrical Grid on the Schematic - Grids page
of the Preferences
dialog to help you with the ease of placement of electrically aware objects.
- On Edit Graphically - Enable this option to have the ability to thicken all the connected objects of a network on the schematic sheet when you are re-sizing a connected object.
- On Move - Enable this option to have the ability to thicken the surrounding connected objects when you are moving a object connected to a network of connected objects on the schematic sheet.
- Delay - The time delay before connected objects are thickened. Move the sliding bar to the right to increase the delay.
- All On - Click to turn all the options related to thickening of connected objects on the schematic ON.
- All Off - Click this button to turn all the options related to thickening of connected objects on the schematic OFF.
Zoom Connected Objects
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.