Created: October 31, 2017 | Updated: December 11, 2020
を表示しています。 最新バージョンについては、こちらをご覧ください: バージョン 21 の
The Advanced Settings dialog provides controls to configure certain features of the software.
Changing settings in this dialog may result in software instability. Changes should be made with caution!
If any changes have been made in the dialog, the software must be restarted in order for the changes to take effect.
The dialog is accessed by clicking the Advanced button on the System - General page of the Preferences dialog.
- Search - enter text to filter the grid information.
- Grid - displays the available settings.
- Preference Name - the name of the feature.
- Status - lists the status of the feature, either Default (no changes have been made) or User Set (a change has been made).
- Type - displays the information type, either Boolean or Integer.
- Value - enable (check) to perform the action listed in the Description column. Use caution when making any changes.
- Default Value - displays the default integer. This option is not editable.
- Description - this is a description of the feature.
- Reset - click to reset the selected setting.
- Reset All - click to reset all settings.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.