Device Sheet Folders
Created: December 6, 2018 | Updated: December 6, 2018
The Device Sheet Folders dialog
The Device Sheet Folders dialog lists all existing device sheet folders and allows you to add, remove, or reorder the folders.
The dialog is accessed in one of the following ways:
- Device Sheet Folders - lists the current device sheet folders. Enable Include Sub-folders to include all sub-folders of the listed folder.
- Move Up - click to move the selected folder up in the listed device sheet folders.
- Move Down - click to move the selected folder down in the listed device sheet folders.
- Add - click to open a dialog in which you can search for and select a folder to add to the listed device sheet folders.
- Remove - click to remove a selected folder from the listed device sheet folders.
- Close - click to save changes and return to the Choose Device Sheet Folder or the Select Device Sheet dialog depending on from where the Device Sheet Folders dialog was accessed.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.