Created: July 6, 2017 | Updated: October 2, 2019
The Board Region dialog
The Board Region dialog provides controls related to board region layer stack assignment.
The dialog is accessed from the Board Planning Mode (View » Board Planning Mode or shortcut key 1) in one of the following ways:
- When the board is divided into at least two regions, double-click a board region.
- Right-click on a board region, then choose Properties from the context menu.
- Name - enter a suitable name for this board region.
- Layer stack - choose a layer stack from the drop-down list to assign to this board region.
- Custom Coverlays - enable to add Custom Coverlay to the Layer Stack Manager and allow the board shape to be manipulated in Board Planning Mode.
- 3D Locked - enable to lock this board region in 3D mode. At least one board region must be locked to be able to fold the board around the bend lines.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.