Created: December 8, 2018 | Updated: December 12, 2018
The Filter builder dialog
The Filter builder dialog is used to create more sophisticated and complex filters as needed. Commonly used filters can be saved and re-used.
The dialog is accessed in the following ways:
- From the Component Batch Editor, click the Customize button at the bottom right of the editor.
- From the Pick and Place Setup dialog by performing the following steps:
- Click a filter icon () in the header then choose (Custom...) to open the Custom Filter dialog.
- In the Custom Filter dialog, add a value in the first textbox then click OK or Enter.
- Click the Customize button at the bottom of the grid on the right.
- Filter - click to access additional filter conditions. Click Clear All to clear all filters. Choices are:
- Add Condition - click to add a filtering condition, such as equals, between, etc.
- Add Group - click to add a filtering group, such as AND, OR, etc.
- Links - click the various links to further define the filter.
- Id - click the various links to choose the desired item by which to filter, for example, Description, Name, etc.
- AND, etc. - click the various links to specify the logical operator/type, for example, OR, etc.
- like - click the various links to specify the operator, such as equals, is blank, is greater than, etc.
- <empty> - click the various links to add a condition value. Enter the desired value in the textbox after clicking the link.
- press the button to add a new condition - click to add an additional condition.
- Open - click to open a dialog in which you can search for and select a previously saved filter to reload and reuse.
- Save As - click to open a dialog in which you can save the current filter in a Filters file (*.flt).
- OK - click to add the filters you have specified in the dialog and close the dialog.
- Apply - click to add the filters you have specified in the dialog and keep the dialog open.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.