Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to clear all currently displayed error markers from the current document. This covers removal of both types of violation display style:
- Violation Details - the associated custom violation graphics used to display the DRC violations for a given rule.
- Violation Overlay - the overlay style defined for DRC violations.
This command is accessed from the PCB Editor by choosing the Tools » Reset Error Markers command from the main menus.
After launching the command, all error markers (of both display styles) will be removed from the workspace. In addition, all violation entries will be cleared from the PCB Rules And Violations panel.
- All markers are cleared regardless of whether violations have been waived or not.
- This command just clears the error markers, it does not fix the violations. If you run a batch mode Design Rule Check (DRC) again, all error markers will reappear in the workspace, along with violation entries in the PCB Rules And Violations panel.
- The violation messages that appear in the Messages panel after running a batch mode DRC will remain.
- Violation coloring is defined in the System Colors region on the Layers & Colors tab of the View Configuration panel. For the violation overlay, define the DRC Error Markers system color (for waived violations using this display style, use the Waived DRC Error Markers system color). For violation details, define the Violation Markers system color (for waived violations using this display style, use the Waived Violation Markers system color).