Place Specific NoERC
Created: July 28, 2015 | Updated: June 19, 2017
を表示しています。 最新バージョンについては、こちらをご覧ください: バージョン 19.1 の
The Place Specific NoERC dialog.
The Specific No ERC dialog allows the designer to suppress specific errors or warnings resulting from a Project Compile.
The Specific No ERC dialog can be accessed from the (Place » Directives » Place Specific No ERC) menu.
- Compile Errors by Net - This column displays nets in the current project that have errors or warnings resulting from a compile.
- Suppress - This column allows designers to select specific nets to be included by the No ERC.
- Show selected net - Zoom to the schematic for the selected net in the Compile Errors by Net column.
- Recompile Project - Click to compile all schematic pages in the project.
- Automatically recompile - Enable to automatically recompile while placing directives, to ensure the list remains accurate.
- Automatically show selected - Click to zoom to the corresponding schematic net selected from the Compile Errors by Net column.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.