Project Options - Server Parameters
Created: November 6, 2019 | Updated: November 6, 2019
The Server Parameters dialog
The Server Parameters tab allows you to view the names and values of server-side parameters for a Managed Project. Server Parameters are optionally created with a new managed project.
This is one of multiple tabs available when configuring the options for a project and is accessed from within the Project Options dialog. To access the Project Options dialog:
- From the PCB or schematic editor click Project » Project Options.
- Right-click on the project name on the Projects panel then click Project Options from the context menu.
- Name - the name of the parameter.
- Value - the value of the parameter.
- Refresh - click to view an updated list (refreshed from the parameters held with the managed project on the server).
- Set To Installation Defaults - this button is unavailable (this tab cannot be reverted back to installation defaults).
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.