Created: October 31, 2017 | Updated: December 11, 2020
The Advanced Settings dialog provides controls to configure certain features of the software.
The dialog is accessed by clicking the Advanced button on the System - General page of the Preferences dialog.
- Search - enter text to filter the grid information.
- Grid - displays the available settings.
- Preference Name - the name of the feature.
- Status - lists the status of the feature, either Default (no changes have been made) or User Set (a change has been made).
- Type - displays the information type, either Boolean or Integer.
- Value - enable (check) to perform the action listed in the Description column. Use caution when making any changes.
- Default Value - displays the default integer. This option is not editable.
- Description - this is a description of the feature.
- Reset - click to reset the selected setting.
- Reset All - click to reset all settings.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.