Created: August 4, 2017 | Updated: February 22, 2018
The Paste Special dialog
The Paste Special dialog allows you to specify special paste options for an object.
The dialog is accessed from the PCB editor by clicking Edit » Paste Special from the main menus.
- Paste on current layer - enable this option to paste objects onto the current layer.
- Keep net name - enable this option to keep the original net names for the objects.
- Duplicate designator - enable this option to paste a component with the same designator without auto-incrementing.
- Add to component class - enable this option to have the pasted component added to the same component class as the source component.
- Paste - click to paste the object with all specified attributes.
- Paste Array - click to open the Setup Paste Array
dialog in which you can set up options for array paste.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.