Created: July 28, 2015 | Updated: June 19, 2017
The Paste Special dialog.
This dialog allows designers to specify special paste options for an object.
In the PCB Editor, select Edit » Paste Special from the toolbar.
- Paste on current layer - enable this option to paste objects onto the current layer.
- Keep net name - enable this option to keep the original net names for the objects.
- Duplicate designator - enable this option to paste a component with the same designator without auto-incrementing.
- Add to component class - enable this option to have the pasted component added to the same component class as the source component.
- Paste - Click to paste the object with all specified attributes.
- Paste Array - Click to open the Setup Paste Array
dialog, where the designer can set up options for array paste. See the Setup Paste Array dialog page for more options.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.