Applied Parameters: CommandMode=CAM
This command is used to place elliptical-shaped objects on the current document.
This command is accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by choosing the Place » Ellipse command from the main menus.
After launching the command, you will enter ellipse placement mode. Placement is made by performing the following sequence of actions:
- Position the cursor at the required location in the workspace and click to anchor the first corner of the ellipse.
- Move the cursor - the ellipse will size accordingly - to the required location for the opposite corner of the ellipse, and click again to complete placement of the ellipse.
- Continue placing further ellipses or right-click, or press Esc, to exit ellipse placement mode.
- The command can be canceled at any stage before clicking to define the opposite corner point, by right-clicking, or pressing Esc.
- Ellipses will be drawn using the current DCode. Set the required DCode in the DCode field on the CAMtastic panel.
- Ellipses will be drawn on the current layer. The current layer is displayed on the CAMtastic panel at the top of the layers list. Double-clicking on any layer in the layers list will cause it to become the current layer.