Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to select all objects in the current document.
This command can be accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by:
- Choosing the Edit » Selection » All command from the main menus.
- Clicking the button, on the Miscellaneous Tools drop-down () of the Utilities toolbar.
After launching the command, all objects in the current document, on all enabled layers, will become selected.
- You must be in editing mode (carrying out an editing operation), before this command will become available.
- Objects will only be selected if the Add selection mode is enabled.
- Using this command on an existing selection, and with the Remove selection mode enabled, will cause all objects to become deselected.
- The objects added/removed will depend on the selection modes enabled - Flash/Point and/or Draws.