Applied Parameters: CommandMode=NC
This command is used to convert lines to an arc for a specified rout path within the current document.
This command is accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by choosing the Rout » Convert Lines to Arc command from the main menus.
After launching the command, you will enter conversion mode, which entails the following sequence of actions:
- Select the start point for the arc. Simply position the cursor over a vertex in the rout path and click to anchor this point.
- Select the end point for the arc. Again, position the cursor over another vertex in the rout path and click to anchor this second point. As you move the cursor, a guideline will appear.
- Select a middle point on the arc. Position the cursor over a third vertex in the rout path and click - the lines will be replaced by an arc, the size of which is determined by the length of the guideline that connects the start and end points and the distance of the selected middle point from this line.
- Continue converting further lines to arcs for other rout paths, or right-click, or press Esc, to exit.
- If the rout path is made up of line segments, these segments must first be joined before the command can be successfully used.
- In order for the command to work, there must be at least three vertices in the rout path where you wish to place the arc - for example a polyline that makes a right angle, where the start and end points are the ends of the polyline and the middle point for the arc is the corner point of the polyline.